So about a week before my birthday I found out Boyz II Men was coming into town for the Utah State Fair on my birthday! I just knew I had to get tickets! So I called up some friends to see if they even remembered the band and they were in for a fun night of reliving the 90s! So the deal was... the tickets were free with admission into the fair, but you had to get have a seating ticket. They released the seating tickets at noon the day of the show, but when I talked to the lady at the ticket office she said you needed to be there early to wait in line. So that morning Emily and I dragged our butts to the state fair at 7:30am to wait in line. We were number 65 in line and ended up getting tickets in the 8th row! Before the concert we headed to the fair and looked around. The sad thing is the Utah state fair doesn't even begin to compare with the Iowa State Fair. But we looked around and had some traditional fair food: navajo tacos for dinner and funnel cakes! yummmmmmy!!

Emily and I at the show. Thanks for waiting in line for hours with me to get the tickets!
Sarah and I
Lindsey and I- my new roomie!
And here they are: Boyz II Men!! Still doin' their thang!
Up close.. Slowin' it down
They still have some sweet dance moves!!
This picture is just funny to me cuz of that ghost hand... random.
Sarah, Emily, Me, Lindsey, and Candice!
Thanks for sharing my birthday with me and going to Boyz II Men! At first we were all just laughing cuz we were at a Boyz II Men concert. Then we realized they were actually still decent! Love their classics! Such a fun birthday!!
I'm bummed I missed out. Looks like you had a great birthday! :)
ReplyDelete