Sunday, September 12, 2010

Dance Recitals!


It's so fun being close to family- it means I get to go to a lot of my nieces and nephews little activities! This summer I was able to go to Lauren and Hailey's dance recitals! They're so fun and cute!

Lauren's dance recital was different than most recitals I've been to! They choose a book and and do the dances according to it! But it was very cute!

Lauren dancing her little solo!

At the end of the recital- I love how Lauren is peaking out from behind the other little girl!

Lauren and I after the recital

I went to both nights of Hailey's recital. She was on a cheer team and did ballet!

Hailey and her dance moves on the cheer team!

Hailey during her ballet routine

I think the pic is sweet. You can't really tell but Hailey is the one getting major air in the middle!


Hailey and I after the recital doing our cheer poses!

No comments:

Post a Comment