For the 4th of July weekend my entire family went to Bear Lake. We rented the same cabin we did last year, which is pretty amazing! It's so nice to have the space! The lake was really cold, but we had a day at the lake! It's always fun no matter what! They kids have lots of room to play. Last year most of us came out with some pretty nasty sunburn, but we were much smarter this year! Another day we went to a park and had some Pence Olympics! It was super fun and included some kickball and some water games! Super fun for the kids and adults! We did some sparklers and poppers for the 4th. Then of course we had lots of good food and chill time with each other!!
I love my girls!
I painted the girls nails red, white, and blue for the 4th of July!
All the kids!
Dilys and I mohawked Allyssa's hair!
Drew and I. I loved playing with the twins!
I promised Hailey she could bury me in the sand, so all the kids helped. It was quite the process!

No comments:
Post a Comment