Well... earlier this summer I decided I wanted to become more active and I wanted to enjoy Utah. Well enjoying Utah really mean outdoory kinda stuff (hiking, biking, etc), which is usually things I don't do much. So I told my friend Candice about this plan and she immediately began to plan a hike for us to go on. She does things like this pretty often, while I rarely participate in these kinds of activities. It turned out to be rather long and kind of difficult, but I made it through (not without some soreness the next day though). We also invited our friend Sarah along too! Here are some pics from the hike!
Sarah and Candice startin' out the hike
The view
Candice, Sarah, and I on a break
This is what we hiked miles for!! Beautiful!!
The 3 of us at the falls!
And me at the falls!
Great Pics!!! The waterfall is very beautiful!
ReplyDelete