Sunday, November 8, 2009

Halloween

Well after moving I decided to go spend the weekend in Logan with my parents. It was nice to have a relaxing weekend, sleep in my own bed, and see some friends!!! On Friday night my mom and I made pumpkin cookies! yum! I just love pumpkin treats-- They really make me feel in the holiday mood! :o) Then on Saturday I went out shopping with my mom for a few things and then my dad joined us to go grocery shopping. That night I went to a little Halloween party with some friends!! I decided to try and find a costume about an hour before and this is what came of that:


Notice the mustache!!



Britt, Cessi, and I

So we watched Hocus Pocus and had some yummy Halloween treats!! Then we pretty much just chatted the rest of the night! We had lots to catch up on! But it was a good weekend.

This week has been very busy and full of lots of driving. My brother's place is further away from my work and school. I need to learn to us the UTA but it scares me. ha. I also had to register for classes this last week- I was nervous I wouldn't be able to get in the classes I wanted. I was a little shakey, but things ended up working out really well for me! I got all the classes I wanted! yay!! It's weird to think I already registered for my last full semester of grad school, but exciting at the same time!!

Tomorrow will be a crazy day-- I have like 4 individual appointments and a group. I have a feeling I will be exhausted after tomorrow!!! haha. I will be sure to update on how it goes!

1 comment:

  1. OH.MY.GOSH. I freakin love your costume!! :) You're so amazing!! :)

    ReplyDelete