I just wanted to leave a quick update on whats goin on- I've been pretty busy with school and work. Things are starting to pick up at work- my clients are actually starting to come. AMAZING!! ha. It's been frustrating, but it's good real life experience in the field. I'm almost done with my first full semester of grad school, so of course I'm working on lots of projects and papers. I actually finished my Policy class this past Wednesday. I did a presentation in class with a partner. I'm pretty sure I got all possible points in that class-- so 1 down and.... 4 to go!!
Ally and Greg and the family spend the weekend at Kyle and Dilys' house. We had Taylor and Allyssa's birthday parties in the club house!! It was fun, but a long day for the kids! It's always fun to be with family, but lets be honest-- it's exhausting!! haha. I'm looking forward to Thanksgiving next week and having a few days to just veg!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment