I'm so so excited for the holidays! Thanksgiving is tomorrow and Christmas is ONE month from TODAY!!! I'm just so excited for everything about the holidays-- family, treats, no work or school, warm blankets, etc!
As for my life. I found out this morning one of my clients is in jail- probation violation. I have to send another client to get an early polygraph since he continues to deny his crime. I was assigned two more clients in team meeting yesterday. I only have two more weeks of my class until next year.
I also got to hang out with an old roommate yesterday, Sarah Smith. She rode the Frontrunner down to the city. We went to lunch and hung out!! It was so fun to see her again. I just love her and how funny she is. Kinda makes me miss my friends from Rexburg. sad.
Well happy thanksgiving to all tomorrow!!! Hopefully I'll have some pictures from the holidays!
ps- you should leave a comment so I know there are people reading- otherwise this might be worthless? ha. LOVES!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am a horrible Commenter. If that's a word. But we are here and love the updates! :)
ReplyDelete