Thursday, October 29, 2009

Movin' On Out

Well- just a little update here!! I've had a lot of crazy things happen with my living situation ever since I planned to move to Salt Lake- I've had lots ot place fall through and even once I did move into a place I thought I was going to move mutliple time, but I haven't as of yet. I'll make this story short, but my need to move has become more immediate-- and when I say immediate I mean I'm moving TOMORROW!! Some things have happened with my roommate and in the end she wrote me a note saying that I had to be out of the apartment by the beginning of November. I don't really have any say in this because I'm not on the contract. I know this is a good thing for me because I just need to be out of this apartment, but it's been difficult to deal with because of the way it happened. I didn't want to have to make a quick decision and move into another bad situation so I will be moving to my brother, Kyle's new house temporarily. That way I will be able to take my time looking for a place that will be good for me! So that's what's going on with me lately!! My dad will be coming down tomorrow to help me move.

On another note- I found out one of my clients have swine flu. It seems like this thing is pretty crazy! I'm still struggling to get my clients to come in, but I'm sure it will get better!!


Oh yeah--- and I'll just put up a few pictures from this weekend!! Kendra and I went to Provo and just took some fun pictures!!



Kendra and I- cute pic on the first try!! Amazing!!



hahaha



-Fierce-



Classic jumping pic of Kendra



Can we say emo?



Love the kitties!!! Indie and Rascal

No comments:

Post a Comment