Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Manti Pageant

So this was seriously so long ago I don't even remember when I went to this. But my parents invited me to go down to to the Manti pageant with them. I'd heard about it, but never seen it. I figured it would be a fun little adventure and I know how much I love the pageant in Nauvoo!! So we went down to Salina and stayed with my aunt and uncle.
Sidenote: I honestly have no idea why anyone would want to live down there. Its seriously white trash nothingless. NOT my style!!
But the pageant was fun! My brother and sister-in-law were there too, so I ended up sitting with them cuz I preferred their seats!!! And while I was there I managed to catch some pretty killer shots of the temple, if I do say so myself.





No comments:

Post a Comment