So I went to my parent's in Logan for the 4th of July weekend. The highlight of the weekend was actually the night of the 2nd. They do a big 4th of July show at the USU stadium and we'd never been!!! My dad had a water turn at his garden, so my mom and I went early and got seats! My dad was lucky to make it for the fireworks! So they had a bunch of random acts (kids, dancing, performing, etc.) The big part of the show was Diamond Rio and the firework show! I thought Diamond Rio was really fun! My mom and I enjoyed listening to them, even though they are a pretty old band. Here are some pictures from that night!
My momma and I
Okay. I know this is super random. But there is a story. (of course!) So this was a group of women like 50-95 yrs old. I just died cuz they were dancing to some newer music! I suggested my mom join this group to make friends and learn some sweet moves!! She didn't appreciate the suggestion as much as me!
Diamond Rio
Now for the firework show! So I took a ton of pictures of fireworks. lame. I know. But I just couldn't stop!! haha. The cool thing about this firework show is that they do it to music. I know a lot of people have seen this before, but it was a first for me. And let me tell you, it totally changed the show for me!! I thought it was incredible!! And they did a good job with the fireworks!
Ha Ha- I totally thin Gayle should join the group! That's funny.
ReplyDelete