Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Public Restrooms

So I'm sure we've all had our fair share of run ins and interesting stories with public restrooms. Well here is my most recent:
So I have always heard that women's purses have some of the most germs because people always put them in gross places (ie- the bathroom floor). Well I usually don't have an issue with my purse, but I certainly had an issue with my backpack today. So I walked into the bathroom and expected to hang my bag on the hook on the back of the door. Well- there is no hook on the back of the door. So here are my options of where to put my bag:

1. The baby changing table is down: seriously? I'm gonna put my bag where babies get their diapers changed? I think not my friends!!
2. The sink: well it looks like the person before we took a bath in the sink (there is water EVERYWHERE) So I put my bag there and get it, my books, computer, and notebook all wet. No thanks!!
3. The floor: remember that tid bit of information how the bathroom floor has like the most germs ever? Okay... I'd really rather not have my bag soaking up all these germs.

Where am I suppose to put my bag?
I can't hold in on my lap. Theres too much stuff in it.
If I put it on the handle of the door it will open the door.

I feel this is a lose lose situation folks...

2 comments:

  1. Defiantly on the baby changing table- where their head is usually. And hopefully the baby did not have explosive diaherra and have poop on their head!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to hear what you ended up doing? I am sad to admit that my backpack always ends up on the floor...there just isn't anywhere to put it? Most of the hangers on the doors are broken by people like you! Hahaha!

    ReplyDelete