Well folks... after the long search I have finally found a place to live!! As many of you know- my brother and sister in law were gracious enough to let me move in with them when I got kicked out of my previous apartment. I have been very grateful to have a place to stay, however it is further away from work and school than I would like.
Anyway- I will be moving to a place off 4500 South and 1300 East. Its a cute little townhouse and I will have 2 roommates. I met them once and they seem like cool girls. I'm looking forward to really being on my own again and hopefully some what of a social life! I do know another girl in the complex from BYUI so that is a good start! :o)
SHOUT OUT to Kyle and Dilys!! Thanks so much for taking me in on such short notice and letting me stay probably longer than expected!!! It is defintely time for you to have your house to yourself! Thanks so much!
Having family close is great!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment