Okay-- This is so so so exciting!!!!!
Well... maybe it's just exciting for me!
But ANYWAY- I'm finally getting my very own office at work!! yipee!! haha.
It's been kind of a pain at work because every day I'm there I'm in another office, so I don't really have my own space. It makes it kind of difficult because I always have to take everything from work home each night, then back to work and so on. Now I will have space for my stuff that I can actually keep at work.
Besides that, things are going well at work. I went to a child/family team meeting for the first time last week. That was great experience. I met with some other therapists and my client's DCFS caseworker. I got a chance to advocate for my client a little bit.
This practicum has been a great learning experience so far. I'm not confident in saying that this is the population I want to work with for the rest of my career, but it's been great so far. It is defintely challenging, but I'm learning so much. Not only am I learning a lot about the populations I'm working with, but I'm also learning a lot about myself. I have found that I am much more confident when I am let lose, rather than when I'm being supervised.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment