Nauvoo is very nostalgic for me. A little background... My mom and I used to go to Nauvoo every summer for the City of Joseph pageant (no longer showing. sad face) On our way there we would going shopping at the outlets, then tour the city of Nauvoo, and that night go to the pageant. It's one of my most vivid and fondest memories growing up. So in May I was excited to get to go back from my cousin, Cara's wedding. I was able to get a couple great shots of the temple and sunset on the Mississippi.
The temple was gorgeous as always
And it was incredible how fast the sunset changed in such a short period of time.
I love spending time in Nauvoo, especially time with my family. It's great to look back and be reminded of the history of the church as well as some of my own history as a kid growing up.
The pictures are beautiful! I love Nauvoo too and I wish I could have been there.
ReplyDelete