Well, I saw an ad for a free concert featuring Parachute! I was super excited and even more excited when I saw Allred, a local band, was opening for them! I was first introduced to Allred by my friend Kendra and I've been obsessed ever since! He is fantastic live!! So I convinced my friend, Mary, to join me at the concert. It was super chill at a nice outdoor venue! Here's a few pictures from the concert and some videos from Allred and Parachute!
Well... I could write all the typical introductory information, but lets be honest, that is just kind of boring. So all you really need to know is that I'm Jerilyn. I love to laugh and I live for awkward moments. I can most often be found at work or with friends and family. Happiness comes from the little things in life. So join me in all the little things in my life that make up my days!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment