So after about an hour of proding my friend Kenzi convinced me to go see Avatar 3D with her. I've never been to a movie in 3D before, so it was a new experience for me. Not to mention, I was kinda anti-avatar because I'm NOT a fantasy fan. Well- to my suprise- I really enjoyed the movie!! It was really pretty and a great story!! There were actually real people in it! :o) ha. Oh- and I figured they'd just have those lame paper 3D glasses, but I was wrong. They actually had these full on glasses they were giving everyone at the door. They even had sensors and if you left the movie with your glasses on you would beep like a thief!! Anyway- I always have my camera around so Kenzi and I decided we needed to document this activity. Here is what we learned......
Appearntly these 3D glasses are not camera friendly when the theatre is still dark and the flash on the camera is on. We were super confused why our pictures keep turning our blurry. I was a little worried it was my camera- which it shouldn't be because it's brand new!!
So we tried a picture with our glasses on our head. IT WORKED!! It's totally the glasses fault.
So we were about to just forget it and leave. Then the people came to clean up and turned the lights on. We finally got our picture with our sweet shades on right before they took them away from us!! It was a fun night! And we looked goooood!!!
Hahaha- I love it! That was fun! We need to do that again! I love how you turned our pictures into a learning experience!
ReplyDeleteHow fun! It's like you didn't invite ME! :( Lame. JK
ReplyDelete