Although I have been out west for quite some time I still continually shocked by some of the things I see out here. So I know you're just dying to hear an explanation of this. Well I finally got up the courage to ride the TRAX- Salt Lake's public transportation system. Heres my experience:
I got on the TRAX at the very first stop. So first a guy sits across from me and pulls out his Book of Mormon to do a little reading. Next a girl sits in front of me and pulls our her journal. When I glanced up I see she is reading the words to the song "His Hands." Then a guy sits buy this girl and pulls out his free reading book. When he opens to his page I see his bookmark is a tithing slip. Excellent. Then the same girl brings out her Book of Mormon. FINALLY a guy and his friend sit next to me and I smell the overwhelming scent of weed. PERFECT....
Then I take it back home. All the sudden there is a man laying on the ground of the train. We were all kinda confused and didn't know what to do. Finally a guy got up and started shaking him a little to see if he would wake up. He was just lyaing there limp for quite awhile. Finally he sat right up and a man helped him stand up. He was a little unsteady on his feet so they had him sit down. He did and laid his head against the wall. When the train was its last stopped we tried to get him to wake up, but he didn't respond. So we just had to tell the driver there was a man passed out on the train. CRAZY!!!!
the end.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This is the whole reason why you take public transport. So you can see all this crazy stuff! Glad you made it through and could live to tell the tale.
ReplyDeleteSounded really impressive at first, and went down hill fast!! Didn't anyone call 911 for that man? Sounds like he could have been having an insulin or diabetic reaction! QUite the first time. It's got to get better!!
ReplyDeleteok, freaky!!!
ReplyDeleteHahaha... I loved hearing about that in class... no wonder you were proud you survived tracks! (and were able to announce it to the whole class thanks to our lovely teacher!!) .... Kind of sad I'm going to miss hearing your stories in class...we will have to hang out!!
ReplyDelete