The girls after dinner! Amberlee, Me, Mary, Maren, Mandy, and Stacy!
On Saturday I helped Kyle and Dilys move. Their new house will be great for them. That night I went back over to Mary's to hang out. We played some Scattegories, which is always a good time! (especially the later it gets) Sunday was Mary's farewell in church. She gave a great talk and we had fun at the little gathering afterward. It's super weird that she is actually going on a mission. I realized that this is the first good friend I've sent on a mission. I know she will be great, it's just weird to say goodbye for 18 months!
Prom called- they want their photo back!
In the trees
Mary's mission farewell
Love ya Mary! See ya in 18!!
I was pretty tired today from the busy weekend, but I had to go to work. As soon as I got there I had a couple messages from one of my clients that I haven't seen yet. I have been trying to get a hold of him to set up an appt since early September. I keep getting the run around with him so it has been pretty frustrating. He went to court today and wanted me to write this nice letter saying how great he's doing. He hasn't even attended any individual therapy yet and he's missed 2/6 groups since he started. So I was stressed out about him- then I find out he was there waiting for me. He didn't have enough money to pay for the session so he had to reschedule. I went out there to talk to him-- he wanted to talk to me about everything so I had to keep trying to redirect him to reschedule. He has just been a mess to work with a super manipulative the entire time. boooo... not a good way to start off the day!!
I had my second appt with a domestic voilence victim. She was pretty fake the first time I met with her, but she totally broke down today. It was good that she was real with me, but I feel at a loss already. Sometimes I wonder what I've gotten myself into, but it's a great learning experience. I know that things will get better even though it's pretty rough right now!!





Hahahaha! I love your name! So perfect!!
ReplyDelete