Alphabet QuestionnaireI totally Stole this from my friend Sarah!
Age: 24
Bed size: Queen... I left those twin beds behind after my undergrad years.
Chore you dislike: Wouldn't it be easier to answer what chore I do like? But.. I really dislike washing dishes.. they just keep appearing. ugh.
Dogs: Ew.
Bed size: Queen... I left those twin beds behind after my undergrad years.
Chore you dislike: Wouldn't it be easier to answer what chore I do like? But.. I really dislike washing dishes.. they just keep appearing. ugh.
Dogs: Ew.
Okay... little dogs are kinda cute sometimes. The dogs at my work- EW!
So really... It's lovely that other people want to have dogs (sometimes), but I will never have one!
Essential start to your day: MUSIC!!!
Favorite color: Probably turqoise. It's pretty!
Gold or silver: Silver. I'm anti-gold.
Height: 5'10"
So really... It's lovely that other people want to have dogs (sometimes), but I will never have one!
Essential start to your day: MUSIC!!!
Favorite color: Probably turqoise. It's pretty!
Gold or silver: Silver. I'm anti-gold.
Height: 5'10"
Being tall as a girl isn't all people think it's cracked up to be.
Instruments you play(ed): I have played almost every clarinet there is (regular, alto, bass, and contra-bass) I took piano lessons, but wasn't interested in practicing. dumb. Then I dabbled in guitar for awhile- I'd like to pick that up again.
Instruments you play(ed): I have played almost every clarinet there is (regular, alto, bass, and contra-bass) I took piano lessons, but wasn't interested in practicing. dumb. Then I dabbled in guitar for awhile- I'd like to pick that up again.
Job title: House Coach. I need a new job.
Kids: Love them. Thanks to my siblings for continuing to have kids as to serve my baby hunger while I'm still single!
Live: Holladay area... I'm ready for a new apartment. This building is getting out of control.
Mom's name: Gayle
Nicknames: Well there have been many throughout the years but I'll go ahead and put the ones I like best and hear on a regular basis. Jer and Jer Bear.
Overnight hospital stays: I don't think I've ever spent the night in the hospital. I have been very blessed when it comes to health.
Pet peeve: Light coming into my room while trying to sleep. People not picking up after themselves.
Quote from a movie: "Big suck"
Righty or lefty: Righty. I am not diseased.
Siblings: Jineena, Allyson, Kevin, Kory, and Kyle.
Time you wake up: It depends if I'm at work or not. When I'm at work I'm up at 6:30. On my days off I'm in bet til 9 or 10
Underwear: cute and comfortable!
Vegetables you don't like: Lima beans. ew.
What makes you run late: Getting distracted by my computer or watching shows.
X-rays you've had: I assume I had x-rays when I broke my collar bone? Obviously my teeth... Most recently was my back/neck for my chiropractor after my encounter with the moose.
Yummy food you make: I don't cook a ton, although I can. The thing I make most is stir fry. Not too exciting.
Zoo animal favorite: Giraffes and Zebras!!!!!
One day I'll get you to love gold... Just you wait.
ReplyDelete