Monday, March 15, 2010

Rexburg

Here is a picture that I took of the Rexburg Temple while I was at BYU-Idaho.


Well- This weekend I took a little trip back to Idaho to see a few old friends. It was my friend Del's birthday this weekend and I haven't been back since the summer, so I made the miserable drive up there! It was great to see some old friends. I stayed with an old roommate, Sarah, and had a fun time catching up with her. Then on Saturday I met a friend at Craigos!! Oh how I miss that place!! It was great to catch up with her as well and after we went back to her place so I could see her baby!! She is super adorable and already 7 months. I can't believe it has been that long since I've been there. Then I ran over to see another friend who had just had a baby at the end of December. I guess my afternoon was full of babies!! ha. That night I took Del out to Texas Roadhouse for his birthday dinner! It was fun and delicious as always. We went back to Rexburg and saw When In Rome in the cheap theatre. Seriously one of the weirdest movies ever.... Glad I saw it in the cheap theatre! haha. I took it easy on Sunday and then drove home. Sadly I didn't take any pictures, which is totally weird for me. (hence the reason I had to put an old picture up. boo)

It was great to see old friends and be back in Rexburg, but I really don't miss it there. I had a great time while I was there, but don't have any desire to go back!! But I had a great weekend!!! Thanks for everyone who took time out of their weekend to see me!!!

1 comment:

  1. Dang!! Oh I miss Rexburg! I wish I could have gone up there with you!! We should go up there for the summer... other than most of my friends won't be there...Rrr... we at least should go to Provo and eat at the Craigo's there! We could introduce our U of U friends to a bit of Rexburg!

    ReplyDelete